Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Is LibKey?
SMU Libraries subscribes to LibKey, a service from Third Iron that makes it easier to know what you can access through SMU Libraries.
Download Articles While Searching the Internet
LibKey Nomad is a browser extension that is helpful while searching for scholarly content on the Internet, particularly on the following sites:
- PubMed: Article Linking, View Complete Issue, Cover Images both in the search results and individual records view.
- Wikipedia: Article Linking within References
- Web of Science: Article Linking, View Complete Issue, Cover Images in search results, individual records and cited references.
- Scopus: Article Linking, View Complete Issue, Cover Images in search results and individual records.
- EMBASE: Article Linking, View Complete Issue, Cover Images in search results and individual records.
LibKey Nomad can also show articles available through SMU Libraries while searching publisher websites like SpringerLink.
Download Articles With a DOI or PMID
LibKey.io allows you to search for articles by DOI (digital object identifier) or PMID (PubMed ID) and directly download resources available through SMU Libraries.