Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About The Financial Times
Access The Financial Times
Financial Times (Ft.com)
Log in using your SMU email and authenticate with your SMU credentials. If you are already logged in to other SMU services, it will automatically log you in to FT.com.
Who can use?
First Time Users
SMU's subscription is restricted to current SMU students, faculty, and staff and requires a one-time registration. You will use your SMU email address (@smu.edu format only) to register. SMU has enabled single sign-on. This means you can sign in to your FT account while logged in to your Southern Methodist University user account. An FT password is not required.
- Access Financial Times (Ft.com).
- In the upper right corner, choose 'Sign in'.
- Enter your @smu.edu email address and click the Next button.
- Then, select the SSO Sign in button.
- Log in using your SMU credentials. Note: The first time you log in you'll need to complete your profile.