Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Criteria for Early Voting by Mail:
- will be away from your county on Election Day and during the hours that early voting is conducted;
- are sick or disabled; (as defined in Texas Election Code 82.002(a))
- Expected to give birth within three weeks before or after Election Day;
- are 65 years of age or older on Election Day; or
- are confined in jail or Involuntary Civil Commitment
Check Your Status
Am I Registered?
Check your TX voter registration status, poll and early voting location, and more.