Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is cloud-based conferencing software and is used at SMU for meetings and in online courses.
How do I use Zoom?
OIT has created some helpful guides on how to use Zoom.
- View the Getting Started tab to learn how to set up Zoom on your computer.
- Choose the Using Zoom tab to see a video on how Zoom works.
- Choose the Documentation & Training tab to discover more helpful resources.
What is Box?
Box is a cloud-based storage system. Many faculty use Box to store course materials.
How do I use Box?
OIT has created some helpful guides to help you learn how to use Box.
- Choose the Video Tutorial tab to see a walk-through on how Box works.
- Choose the Documentation & Training tab to find resources on how to use Box.