Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find a Company or Equity
Searching for an company or security
Enter the Security Ticker, <Equity>, Go
If you don't know the ticker, enter the name of the company, click on Go, and select the firm from the list under Securities
Screening for companies or equities
Enter EQS <Go>
You will be able to select criteria to create filters. You can select an industry sector and drill down to a specific industry, country of domicile, or any of the other options listed.
Frequently Used Equity Function Codes
- TICKER <EQUITY> FUNCTION <GO>
- DES*: Company Description
- BQ: Display price, trade, earnings, & relative value on a single screen.
- CN: Company News and Research
- MGMT: Management structure and profiles
- HP: Historical Prices table
- GP: Price Graph
- GIP: Intraday Price Graph
- G: Create custom graphs
- ANR: Analyst Recommendations
- BRC: Broker/Analyst reports
- EM: Earnings Matrix (multiple templates)
- RV: Relative Value - Peer Group Analysis
- FA: Financial Analysis