Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search by Title
Enter the title in quotation marks in Library Search, and select “Books” as the Resource Type on the left side of your results screen.
Search by Subject
Subjects are terms assigned to a source that accurately match the overall content. Searching by subject is highly recommended for finding books.
- Select a book relevant to you topic by clicking on it in your search results. This opens up catalog record.
- Scroll down to "Subject".
- Click on a subject to start a new search by that subject term.
Search by Topic
- Go to Library Search
- Select Advanced Search
- Select "Library Catalog" from the top menu
- Select "Books" as material type
- Enter your keywords
- Select "Search"
Limit to E-Books
- Refine your results to items "Available Online"
- Select "Apply Filters"