Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sign In/Create an Account
The links to create an account are at the bottom of the sign-in area.
- Create an account
- "Use login from my institution" to get access
Add Email Access
In order to integrate with MS Word or Google Docs, you need to:
- Click on your name in the upper, right corner
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Set an alternate password.
Note: After graduating, you will no longer be able to "login from my institution." Instead,
- "Enter your email address"
- Click on "Forgot your password?"
- Use the temporary password they email to you to sign in
- Create a new password
Within RefWorks, there are buttons allowing you to access All Documents, Recently Imported Documents, Your Folders, Add a Reference, Upload Document, Import References, Create New Reference, Save to a Folder, Create Bibliography, and Tools such as Find Duplicates.