Related library guides
- Last Updated Sep 28, 2014
2,241 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 21, 2012
This is a guide to a great free software package that lets you get citations from the web and organize them on your computer.
134 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 30, 2014
406 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 19, 2014
Professor: Dr. Randall Griffin
0 views this year
Is this guide useful?
What is in this guide
This guide has been created to assist students in HIST 6329 (Spring 2010) to get the most out of their research experience at SMU and find the best sources. It is organized to help with various kinds of sources or stages in the research project
- Connections between Santos Benavides of Laredo and Vidaurri (sp.) of N. Mexico.
- Films defining the Southwest.
- Peyote and Native American religion.
- The northern NM and southern Colo. environment.
- The intersection between curandera/folk Saint Teresa Urrea and anarchist Emma Goldman.
- The introduction, or reintroduction, of the horse into North America by the Spaniards, in particular, the cultural and ecological impacts it had on Native Americans and the American ecological context.