Endnote Web is provided to the SMU community by Central University Libraries, in partnership with the Business Library as part of the Web of Knowledge database subscription.
· Store up to 10,000 records
· Create and format bibliographies using a wide selection of citation styles
· Track references in multiple groups
· Facilitate collaboration with colleagues by sharing groups
· Edit references—add notes, keywords and more
What is EndNote Web?
Endnote Web is a citation management tool that helps you to create a database of your references.
To log in or create a personal account, go to
- You must be on campus in order to create an account. Once registered, you can access your Endnote Web account from either on or off campus.
- You will need to login at least once a year to keep your account active.
Some interfaces will look different, but similar options should be available. Ask a librarian if you have any questions. www.smu.edu/cul/ask